C05 Business Communication
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before
submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated,
answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English,
spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response
should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the “Assignment
Format” page located on the Course Home page for specific format
Think about your own experiences with both effective and ineffective
communication, and select one (1) example of each to analyze.
(1) Briefly describe each of the two (2) scenariosâ one related to a
personal experience with effective communication and one related to a
personal experience with ineffective communication.
(2) Describe whether each scenario is an example of effective or
ineffective communication, providing at least two (2) supporting facts
for each scenario.
1) Imagine that you have an interview for an internship that you really
want to get. Describe three (3) ways in which you can display
professionalism in this situation.
2) Describe the implications of selecting the appropriate channel and
medium for a business message. Describe at least two (2) factors
involved in this.
3) Provide one (1) original example of each of the following:
physiological barrier, language barrier, and psychological barrier.