Analyze the theoretical framework of social media and consumer buying behavior.
Research on examine the influence of social media on purchasing decisions of British women travelers to purchase Turkish travel products.
Objectives of Research Study
Main aim of this research study is to develop the understanding related to influence of the social networking sites on purchasing decisions of British women travelers regarding Turkish travel products. The main objectives of this research are as follow:
– To explore the theoretical framework of social media and consumer buying behavior.
– To evaluate the impact of social networking sites on buying behavior of British women travelers during purchasing of Turkish travel products.
– To recommends ways for improve Turkish travel companies marketing strategies for effective utilization of social media.
1. What is the impact of social media in purchasing decisions of British women travelers in the context of Turkish travel products?
2. How social media help Turkish travel companies to attract more British women travelers in order to purchase their products?
In order to answer above questions, other sub-question would be useful for the researcher to answer above questions that is as follow:
a. What is the role of social networking sites in influencing consumer buying behavior in the market?
b. What are the factors that motivate consumers to purchase a product in the market?
Research Proposal contains following points:
1. Research Title
2. Research Aim and Objectives
4. Literature Review
5. Research Methodology
Research Philosophy and Approach
Data Collection Methods
6. Ethical Issues