Compare and contrast two airlines and the methods they use to control ticket distribution.
Write the assignment in 400 words.
One very important decision that marketers need to make is which channels of distribution to use for its products or services. Four primary considerations need to be analyzed before making the distribution choice:
1. Distribution coverage required
2. Degree of control desired
3. Total distribution cost
4. Channel flexibility
Airline distribution systems are undergoing a dramatic change in the way airline tickets are distributed with the influence of new technology, low-cost demands, and the changing needs of the customer. Keeping the above considerations in mind, Respond to the following:
1. What are the specific advantages for the airlines to control the ticket distribution?
2. Compare and contrast two airlines and the methods they use to control ticket distribution.
3. Be sure to address the four primary considerations noted above.
Limit your paper to 400 words, excluding references. Format and cite your paper in current APA style, including Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spaced. Papers must be grammatically sound and free of spelling errors.